The Library in Rokytnice v Orlických horách
Primary Library T.G. Masaryk Square 68, the 1st floor
517 61 Rokytnice v Orl.h.
Phone: 491 616 993
Circulating Library for public:
Tuesday: 1.00 - 6.00 p.m.
Thursday: 1.00 - 6.00 p.m.
The library houses about 8 000 items.
All books and magazines at the Rokytnice Library are for circulation.
Readers may find there following genres:
- fiction for adults (novels, detective stories, sci-fi, poetry…)
- fiction for children (fairy-tales, legends, folk-tales)
- non-fiction for adults (dictionaries, atlases, cookery-books, biographies...)
- non-fiction for children (encyclopaedias, atlases, games and various attractions...)
Furthermore, the library also offers:
- Internet connection - 15 min. / CZK15 (price list displayed at the library)
- printing – black and white : A4 CZK 7, - colour printing A4 CZK 24
- scanning - A4 CZK 10
- Interlibrary Loans – CZK 20 per one item
We offer book delivery service to the seniors, orders on Tuesday and Thursday from 12 a.m. to 5 p.m. by phone: 491 616 993.
Annual Service Fee:
- adults: CZK 100
- seniors, students: CZK 70
- children: CZK 50
Pearls among the books
(a sample of books purchased for the Library in Rokytnice from subsidies granted by the Ministry of Culture)
The most capacious encyclopaedias:
- The Earth
- The Beast
- The Human
- Kamasutra for lovers of the 21st century
- World´s Encyclopaedia of Inventors and Discoverers
- The Great Encyclopaedia of the Universe
- For the lovers of warfare history: World War One, World War Two
Great inspiration for travels
- 1 000 most beautiful places of the world
- The most magnificent and most intriguing palaces of the world
- 100 most magnificent nature parks of the world
- The Great Travel Book - castles, historic houses, monasteries of Czechia along 52 drive-ways
- The Europe´s nicest cities